March 27th
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Rumor has it that is when T-Mobile will offer the Z-10.  I hope Verizon is going to beat them to the pumch or at least releases on the same day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: March 27th
BBFanatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hope dies last.

AT&T just announced to accept pre-orders tomorrow and has the device ready on March 22.

Well done VZW. Well done. 😞

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

From CrackBerry

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2013/01/blackberry-10.html

As posted on Verizon's site:

The BlackBerry Z10 will be available for pre-order starting March 14 at 8am ET on www.verizonwireless.com/blackberryz10. The new smartphone will be available online and in Verizon Wireless stores starting March 28. Customers will be able to choose from two color models, Black or White, with White being a Verizon Wireless exclusive.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Of course, because I just upgraded to a Droid 4 2 days ago.  Ah, well, I'm having fun with it, and I will watch how the launch goes... 20 months from now maybe I can pick up the Q10 (that I really want) in white for $100 or less instead of the $199 it will likely be when it is offered.  Smiley Happy

Message was edited by: SuzyQ

0 Likes
geminibear

i cant wait for the q10!!! finally something for us qwerty users. Any word on when we can expect the q10 from verizon??

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nothing definitive... but I'm watching.

0 Likes
jlee7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've heard as soon as April.....but that is rumor. Take it with a grain of salt. But it seems to me that I've been hearing 6 weeks after the Z10.

0 Likes
jimwarriner

Just picked up my preordered Z10 and my issue right now is how do I get the q special ringtones I paid for on the Verizon site into the phone.   I received a text message congratulating me on ordering the tones but I can't seem to move the attachment.

Any Clues

0 Likes
Not applicable

Copy/Paste them from your media folder ("mnt/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones). From your droid to your computer. Of course you have to hook your phone to your computer Via usb and remove them to a folder called anything you like. Name it ringtones.  After they are on your computer in the folder you created hook the blackberry z10 up to your computer navigate over to your "ringtones folder you made" and then transfer them to the "Ringtones" folder on your blackberry. A simple select all, copy then paste to the ringtones folder on your new Blackberry should work. Place them in your notification folder on the blackberry if you want them for that as well.  Your droid should be unhooked from your computer before you hook the blackberry up to your system. It can be found as another drive letter on your computer when you hook the blackberry.  Please note I am not now or have I ever been a Blackberry expert.

0 Likes