Media Device Errors - 9930
MirLynn2000

I get media device errors that force me to restart the phone... it happens randomly, playing music, videos, anything like that with sound.  I can play 100 songs fine, then get an error or have the error right from the start... it's like the processor collides with something else being done... any one else have this problem or suggestions?  I have restarted my phone 3 times in the last 2 hours because of this...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Media Device Errors - 9930
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, MirLynn2000-

I want to ensure you are able to use your device as you wish without error messages. What are these specific media errors? Often they can be resolved by resetting the device or updating to the most recent software. A great tool from Blackberry is their support site, blackberry.com/support, where you can enter an error message into the search field and get resolution steps. Please keep me updated on the error messages so I can assist further.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MirLynn2000

One of the errors I get is Media Device Processor is Busy ... another one I get is something about an unexpected error.  In both instances, I have to reboot the phone for the error to clear.  I have the most recent software according to the phone and I've been to the Support site for BlackBerry with little luck.

0 Likes
MirLynn2000

Now I just got "Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_medialibraryplayer(680) is not responding; process terminated" and had to restart the phone.

I cannot wait until I am eligible for an upgrade... This is ridiculous.

0 Likes