Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Memory Issues
Redbeast39

I can't delete SLacker Radio from my phone.  The App is stored in Applications but I can not select the app to delete it.  I believe the Slacker Radio app is causing my phone to freeze up.  Can someone please help me with this issue.  Thanks in advance

Redbeast39

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Memory Issues
JCM

Hey what's up,

Have you tried deleting in desktop manager??  If still can't...

There has to be a way to do it, try delete in safe mode when phone is starting up "after battery pull" press and hold the escape for about 20 sec--wait till restart and try to delete in safe mode,  also if it's not on your applications then it's not installed and only icon appears.. Yeah I deleted slacker, not getting along with storm right now hey try pandora, I have not had any problems with it..

I'm starting to install third party apps and test is doing good so far, The time is coming.. To start loading them apps...

I LOVE IT!!! So far no major memory leaks or conflicts...apps are starting to get to now the storm alot better now...

SO HAPPY!!!

0 Likes