Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message indicator now says 3
monteinjax

For a while now I have had a message indicator on my Storm 2 that had 1 message.  Now it says 3.  I have no voicemails, no unread emails, no unread text messages, and no IMs.

What could it be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Message indicator now says 3
monteinjax

Actually I found out how to get rid of the message indicator.  I was only looking at the call log when I missed a call and just figured out all the steps to get to the "Missed Call" folder.

Seems like a lot of steps:

Phone

Menu

View Call Notes

Menu

View Folder

Mssed Calls

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
hey what's up, maybe its pin or calendar ? do you have a weather app or something like that...
0 Likes
monteinjax

Its not the weatherbug app or the calendar.  Not sure what a pin is?

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

Did you Delete any messages with out opening them first, if their marked unread you will have the indicator after you delete them, do a battery pull and the indicators will be gone

0 Likes
LCromwell

MacDaddy wrote:

Did you Delete any messages with out opening them first, if their marked unread you will have the indicator after you delete them, do a battery pull and the indicators will be gone

Are you sure, because I have a Storm 1 and I delete messages all the time without reading them and I do not get a reminder LED once deleted?

0 Likes
monteinjax

Actually I found out how to get rid of the message indicator.  I was only looking at the call log when I missed a call and just figured out all the steps to get to the "Missed Call" folder.

Seems like a lot of steps:

Phone

Menu

View Call Notes

Menu

View Folder

Mssed Calls

0 Likes
LCromwell
It is easier than that ,when the phone is opened look along the top and in the middle there is a pic of a phone,click it and it will show a list of every phone call made and received. Highlight it and lower left there is a RED X. Click to delete phone number. Very simple.
0 Likes
monteinjax

That is what I thought I needed to do but it never worked. 

That is the call log where I can only view missed/receieved/sent phone calls. 

Maybe there is a setting I could change?  I'm not tech savy and kind of afraid to change the settings that are already there.  Knowing my luck, the phone won't work anymore then I would be really posting post after post!! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes