Message+ update not importing certain user text messages into Blackberry Hub
RC8812

I use the Hub to send and receive text messages.  However, after the Message+ update came through on 2/2, texts with what appears to be other Verizon Android users only appear in Message+ and will not appear in the Hub.  A friend who has Verizon but uses an iPhone sent me texts and they went to the Hub.  But, texts from my husband who has Verizon and used the Priv only show up in Message+.  He switched to an iPhone today, still on Verizon, but when he sends texts from iMessage, his texts to me still only appear in Message+, not my Hub.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ update not importing certain user text messages into Blackberry Hub
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RC8812- Being able to receive text messages is a must. I use the Message+ application on a daily basis, so I am familiar with the application. I am confident that we can find the root cause of the issue you're having and get it resoled. I see you updated the Message+  application on 2/2/17. Can you please check if there is another update for the Message+ application. Is the software on your Blackberry up to date?   

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ update not importing certain user text messages into Blackberry Hub
GREAT28MEMBER

I have experienced the same issue.  My wife's Galaxy S6 updated the Verizon Messaging App around 2/15.  I quit receiving the texts on the BlackBerry Hub app on my PRIV.  I could receive the texts through the Message + app.  I uninstalled the latest update on my wife's phone and messages went through to BB Hub.  I like being able to receive all messages through the BB Hub so a resolution would be great.

0 Likes