Missing email icon after Tour 9630 5.0.0.591 upgrade
GGsMom

After upgrading my Blackberry Tour 9630 to 5.0.0.591 my email icon is missing.  I have rebooted, taken the battery out, looked everywhere, but cannot find it.,  I can still send and receive emails through the Messages icon, but I'd prefer to have an email icon on the home page.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing email icon after Tour 9630 5.0.0.591 upgrade
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try to resend the service books.  Go to Email Settings and open that folder.  Press the Menu key (left of the trackball) and select Service Books.  Select Send Service Books and that should fix you up.

Doc

0 Likes
2_BCs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds like you are having the same problem that I had on one of my Tours.  For some reason it seems that the update sometimes hides some of your Email Icons.  Go to your home screen and press the menu button.  Scroll down to where it says Show All and click your trackball.  Scroll up to the top of your home screen and you should see your email icon greyed out.  Scroll until it is highlighted, press the menu button again, scroll down to Hide and click your trackball again.  Your Email icon should now be unhidden.

0 Likes
GGsMom

:smileyvery-happy:That did it! Thank you so much, I've been looking everywhere for this answer.  Now I know about Show All and more about moving around in the menu. 

0 Likes
2_BCs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Glad that I could help!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes