My Blackberry Q10 won't activate. Help
M_Perez_spain

My phone came in yesterday and I tried activating it. It says "SIM activation in progress" It's now 12:18 the next day and it still isn't active. The instructions on how to activate my phone tells me it would take around 20 minutes to activate. It's been a number of hours now. I try calling customer support but I get no answer, get kicked off the line and now their number is "unavailable" What do I do? My phone is useless. It's essentially nothing more than a paper weight at this point. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Blackberry Q10 won't activate. Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

M.Perez.spain,

I am sorry to hear of the troubles you have had with activating your new phone. That is a terrific device and we definitely want to make sure that you are able to use it.

If you are having issues, you can try removing the sim card after powering down the phone, and then reinserting and letting the process start again. Also you want to make sure that your previous device is turned off. You can also check here to switch device online http://vz.to/10ICBmi. If you still are having issues please visit a corporate Verizon Wireless location to get this complete. Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Thank you,

TonyG
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes