Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
My contact list is a mess! I think it started when I updated to the most recent update. I haveduplicates of a lot of my contacts, some as many as 8 copies, the same. Help!!
nanalovespopa

My contact list is a mess! I think it started when I updated to the most recent update. I have duplicates of a lot of my contacts, some as many as 8 copies, the same. Help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My contact list is a mess! I think it started when I updated to the most recent update. I haveduplicates of a lot of my contacts, some as many as 8 copies, the same. Help!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Yikes! Let's work on getting you down to one copy of each contact, nanalovespopa. How do you back up your contacts? Do you use Backup Assistant Plus, Blackberry Link, an alternate method, or a combination of a few?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes