Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
My phone is no more....SIM card?
AceyLeigh

Hello everyone. So I purchased a Blackberry Z10 less than a year ago and I started having a lot of trouble with it about 5 months ago . A couple weeks ago my phone died on me for a couple days so I tried to get a replacement- Verizon claimed I didn't have the insurance that I had been paying for since I puchased the phone...soooo, due to their error, I couldn't get a replacement. Thankfully my phone started working (somewhat) shortly after, but the other day I spilled a little soda on it (hardly any) and it finally died for good. Anyways, the SIM card is still good- my question is- can I purchase a NEW VERIZON phone and use my SIM in it? If I get a new phone, of any type- that the SIM will fit into- will my phone number, bill, etc stay the same? I just want to be sure before I go and spend $400 on a new phone that I won't be able to use....thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone is no more....SIM card?
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Yes, you can use the sim card from your Z10 in another device.   I took the one out of my Z10 and put it in my new Z30. Your number stays the same and your bill won't change.   I really like my Z30. Awesome battery...lasts forever it seems. Hope that helps.

Doc

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2180