My text messages aren't going through
ckaser

I have spoke with Verizon twice now and gone through each step, there are certain people that aren't receiving any of my text messages.  Some of the people have Verizon and others don't.  I'm very frustrated at this point.  I keep being told that everything is the other peoples phones not mine.  I just received this phone this month and never had this problem before the blackberry.  I'm not satisfied at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My text messages aren't going through
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Try these general trouble shooting steps:

Power the device off, then back on, then dial *228 send and option 2 on the device.  

When sending a message, make sure you are using the 10 digit mobile number, area code first.  

Have the user you are sending the message to power there device off and back on.

If you are sending a message to numbers in the contact list, try manually sending the message by entering the number.  Verify that you have the correct number in the correct format saved in the contacts.  

0 Likes
Re: My text messages aren't going through
Notbhavn

I have done all that you are asking, I've even called the support.  I know it's something with the system because there are 3 phones under the same plan that I am texting and all three are intermittently.  It usually lets me text them once, then they can reply, but when I try to text them right back it fails, over and over again, to transmit.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Text messages haven't been received since day one with phone & tech says "there's no problem"
susan217

Same thing.

My daughters phone hasn't  sent texts properly since day one.

Guys in store tell me we need a new phone and to call - I call - they say guys in store are incompetent. (keep repeating the circle!)

We spent hours upon hours on this.

Last night an hour on the phone with "Kedisha" in Florida who informed me we had no problem.

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

and I thought nobody could be worse than Toyota..... who knew?

Phone is less than 3 month old and has never worked.

0 Likes