My texts wont work
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I can not receive text message the I found out what the issue is. It's the Radio Platform using 10.3.3.2206 I can not get text message using a older Radio Platform like 10.3.2 I get text message. I am using a old Radio Platform but everyday get a Software Update Message. Radio Platform 10.3.3.2206 I can send texts but can't receive them. Older Platform 10.3.2 everything works. Any information about this is it the OS or my Cell Company is it okay to use a older Radio Platform!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My texts wont work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get to the bottom of why you are experiencing these issues with your device. What model of device do you have? Are you utilizing the stock messaging application or utilizing a 3rd party messaging application?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

Blackberry Z30 using the original text app

0 Likes
waldhay

I have the same issue, can't send or receive text messages. I reset the device to see if it will fix the issue, but it didn't still have the same problem.

Blackberry Z30

Software Release 10.3.3.1463

0 Likes