My web browser doesnt show on my phone
ja5

I have downloaded and upgraded everything and my phone still shows no web browser. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My web browser doesnt show on my phone
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ja5 wrote:

I have downloaded and upgraded everything and my phone still shows no web browser. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Does your Blackberry show 1XEV at the top?  If it shows just a 1X at the top, your phone does not have data working correctly on your phone.  You did not say, but is this a new phone?  If so, did you activate the phone according to your owner's manual?  If you did not, then you will not have data working on your phone.  Let us know a little more.

Doc

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

ja5 wrote:

You need to resend your Service Books and your Browser Icon should come back, Go to OPTIONS, ADVANCED OPTIONS, and SERVICE BOOKS, and resend them.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

MacDaddy wrote:

ja5 wrote:

You need to resend your Service Books and your Browser Icon should come back, Go to OPTIONS, ADVANCED OPTIONS, and SERVICE BOOKS, and resend them.

If it doesn't let you send them from there, go to HOST ROUTING TABLE, hit the Berry button and REGISTER NOW.

0 Likes