MyVerizon Application / Custom Skins
Zapatopi

Okay, two questions here:

1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app for Blackberries, and that I could download it off of the default Verizon webpage that the browser goes to when you first get the phone. Does anyone know of that mobile website so I can visit and download the app? (doesn't show up in the Blackberry app world and Verizon's search engine here is useless)

2) I just discovered the custom skins thing for my Storm. Saw the price for other skins ($20),does anyone know if the custom skins are also $20 and if I can use any image I want? (want to use a pretty gory image from either Gears of War or High Tension) and is it just a sticker or some other kind of non-adhesive cling?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon Application / Custom Skins
StormModder
Contributor - Level 1

1) start.vzw.com . I downloaded it the other day and it's very easy to use.  Pretty fast, smooth, and has a bunch of options (including Friends and Family).

2) skins should be about the same cost regardless of phone.  I know for my old phone I could use a custom graphic. The best thing you can do is go to the website, choose your phone, and look for the option to upload your own.  The only problem with that is that they just make it - it's up to you to adjust for placement, open spaces (like the camera and speaker).

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon Application / Custom Skins
BlackBerry_i812

Zapatopi wrote:

Okay, two questions here:

1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app for Blackberries, and that I could download it off of the default Verizon webpage that the browser goes to when you first get the phone. Does anyone know of that mobile website so I can visit and download the app? (doesn't show up in the Blackberry app world and Verizon's search engine here is useless)

2) I just discovered the custom skins thing for my Storm. Saw the price for other skins ($20),does anyone know if the custom skins are also $20 and if I can use any image I want? (want to use a pretty gory image from either Gears of War or High Tension) and is it just a sticker or some other kind of non-adhesive cling?

1.) I found a lot of good BlackBerry Apps at  Crackberry.com

2.) Unique Skins offers a wide selection of cell phone skins that are completely customizable to fit who you are. Add your own design or upload any photo to completely control the process of creating your skin. These cell phone skins are removable adhesive-backed vinyl covers for protecting and customizing your phone. Choose from the following list of supported brands, and start personalizing your cell phone skin today!   $6.99

http://www.uniqueskins.com/Products/Blackberry/Custom+Blackberry+Storm+9530+Skin

0 Likes