Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
NEED HELP? Bold 9930 or Razr?
EMT_R

I need help from the community since researching sites like Consumer Reports has been leading to more confusion than answers.

I am looking to replace my 2+ year old Blackberry 8330 and am torn between new BB Bold 99330 and Motorola Razr.  My primary uses of a smart phone are:

+ email (I monitor 4 accounts on VERIZON.NET)

+ contact

+ calendar

+ browser

+ password keeper

+ memo

+ brickbreaker (for downtime, of course).

+ camera

How good is the Bold 9930 in supporting these capabilities?

I was looking forward to 4G but am starting to believe that the Android world is too Google (and gmail) centric,

I know this is a broad question, but any help from the community would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: NEED HELP? Bold 9930 or Razr?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello EMT_R,

Good to hear you're ready to upgrade to your next, new device!  I would like to provide you a link that can assist you with choosing the right smartphone, based on your needs and interests.

Smartphone Finder

I hope this helps you find the right device!

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes