NFL App
tess691

I recently downloaded the upgrade for the NFL app on my Blackberry, but now, every time i try to use the app, all i get is the terms of usage page. I've clicked I agree, then it takes me back to the download page. After that I end up right back at the terms of usage page. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL App
budone
Legend

Are you able to delete the app and re-download??

0 Likes
Pnkpnthr661

Hi there,

I just went to use my NFl app and all it gives me is an error msg. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and I still get the same error...what do I do?

Pnkpnthr661

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pnkpnthr661-

Good evening! I know the NFL app is quickly becoming an essential part of of the season experience! What Blackberry device do you have? Have you tried to download the app by dialing **NFL from your device? What error message are you getting? Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
redhalo79

Hi

I have the BB Torch and also am having the same problem.  I get the EULA and after clicking on I agree, I never get the page to download the app.  I downloaded My Verizon and Vcast Tones with no problem.  This sucks cause is going to start soon

0 Likes
dcramer63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, this fixed it for me.  Dial **NFL (**635) from the phone, and Drew Brees (or facsimile therein) calls stating that you have a text .  Click on the embedded link, and NFL Mobile will re-install on your phone.  Thanks AdamE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon redhalo79!

I know this is an important season for the NFL Mobile app to be working properly! I see your post was on September 1. Have you been able to get this app downloaded? Did you try the steps, (that worked for previous community members), as dcramer63 mentioned? Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes