NFL Mobile App
Trojanb

Just installed NFL mobile app 6.0, but when you try to open app it says "Error starting nflmobile_vzw_blk:Class'net.rim.device.api.crypto.Block Decryptor' not found."  Anyone know how to get this app to work on Verizon Blackberry Bold?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile App
closer715
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Trojanb,

So I checked my phone to see if there were software upgrades to the OS.  The phone said no.  I decided to plug it up to a computer and check for software upgrades that way, and the desktop software said yes, I needed to upgrade to OS 7.1 Bundle 1737.  I completed the upgraded, redownloaded the NFL Mobile 2012, and this time it worked!  Try using desktop software to upgrade OS, then reinstall the app!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would remove and reinstall. Maybe the app does not work on your device

0 Likes
closer715
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to install the new NFL Mobile this evening on my Blackberry Bold.  I get the same error.  Class 'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' is a standard RIM Java program language class...Hope Verizon looks at this soon.

0 Likes
closer715
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Trojanb,

So I checked my phone to see if there were software upgrades to the OS.  The phone said no.  I decided to plug it up to a computer and check for software upgrades that way, and the desktop software said yes, I needed to upgrade to OS 7.1 Bundle 1737.  I completed the upgraded, redownloaded the NFL Mobile 2012, and this time it worked!  Try using desktop software to upgrade OS, then reinstall the app!

0 Likes
Trojanb

Closer,

That worked for me too, you're a life saver. Too bad no one at Verizon could help me. Thanks a million!

0 Likes