Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
NFL Mobile App
Trojanb

Just installed NFL mobile app 6.0, but when you try to open app it says "Error starting nflmobile_vzw_blk:Class'net.rim.device.api.crypto.Block Decryptor' not found."  Anyone know how to get this app to work on Verizon Blackberry Bold?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile App
closer715
Enthusiast

Hey Trojanb,

So I checked my phone to see if there were software upgrades to the OS.  The phone said no.  I decided to plug it up to a computer and check for software upgrades that way, and the desktop software said yes, I needed to upgrade to OS 7.1 Bundle 1737.  I completed the upgraded, redownloaded the NFL Mobile 2012, and this time it worked!  Try using desktop software to upgrade OS, then reinstall the app!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would remove and reinstall. Maybe the app does not work on your device

0 Likes
closer715
Enthusiast

I tried to install the new NFL Mobile this evening on my Blackberry Bold.  I get the same error.  Class 'net.rim.device.api.crypto.BlockDecryptor' is a standard RIM Java program language class...Hope Verizon looks at this soon.

0 Likes
closer715
Enthusiast

Hey Trojanb,

So I checked my phone to see if there were software upgrades to the OS.  The phone said no.  I decided to plug it up to a computer and check for software upgrades that way, and the desktop software said yes, I needed to upgrade to OS 7.1 Bundle 1737.  I completed the upgraded, redownloaded the NFL Mobile 2012, and this time it worked!  Try using desktop software to upgrade OS, then reinstall the app!

0 Likes
Trojanb

Closer,

That worked for me too, you're a life saver. Too bad no one at Verizon could help me. Thanks a million!

0 Likes