NFL Mobile suddenly has quit working
randy050
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone else experienced this. Was working fine and suddenly quit. Splash scene shows and then crashes. I uninstalled sand re installed and restarted Z10. No good. All other apps work fine.

Labels (1)
Re: NFL Mobile suddenly has quit working
Twilight24z

It might either be in your network, device, update of your device or ALL three scenarios, Randy. If this problem continues and you find out you're not the only one, then it's the NFL software and NOT your device or network. This might be especially true if you've had an update on your device and the NFL app might not be compatible with the device's update OR it might be another app you've installed/downloaded recently. IF so, then delete the app(s) for the moment, delete the NFL app and re-install the NFL app and that might do the trick. If so, then the deleted app was the culprit. Write down all the apps you plan to delete BEFORE you attempt the remove and re-install the NFL app. GOOD LUCK and Happy New Year.

P.S.: THIS couldn't come at a WORSE TIME since we're at Week 17 with TWO "winner-takes-all" division championship games THIS SUNDAY between Chicago & Green Bay and Dallas & Philadelphia where the losers are ELIMINATED....

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup.  Mine quit two days ago.  Uninstalled/reinstalled and it made no difference.  I don't have time to troubleshoot it right now, but nothing had changed on my Zee.  No updates, no new programs, nothing.  Wouldn't be the first time the NFL program hiccupped.  Did the same thing to me when I was running Android.  Sorry I don't have an answer for you.  Later this weekend I plan on troubleshooting it.

0 Likes
a78camaro

You are not the only one having this problem. Have tried everything I can think of, nothing working. App World even says I have a update available, but once I click to see what it is it says no updates available. This also started at the same time.

0 Likes
samoler1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

No go on my Lumia 928. they always nock on Windows phones having lack of apps, im hoping they do not forget about us because its playoff time. My friends app on his android works fine.

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

It got updated on 1/5/14 and it works great.  I downloaded it today.

0 Likes