Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Need a Little Help with new blackberry Tour!
TAMUKmom

I can not figure out how to change my icon settings from across the bottom to up and down.

I love this new Blackberry Tour.  Had the Blackberry Pearl for the last two years.

I just need to change the screen view.  Help!

I have been messing with it but somehow I have missed the place to change the icon view.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need a Little Help with new blackberry Tour!
nmchileman

You mean you want your icons to show up vertically on the screen as opposed to across the bottom? That's not a setting in your phone, it's a theme. The Tour only comes with the "bottom dock" theme. So you'll need to find a theme that suits your needs. I would suggest browsing around Crackberry.com for free themes. Here is the link to the specific section for Tour9630 themes. Of course there's also Premium paid themes in the Crackberry.com store.

0 Likes