I am switching from Sprint to Verizon in a couple of days. Tired of Sprint not ringing all my calls, even with full bars.
I currently have the touch pro with Sprint.....good phone just kills my battery. Plus Sprint service really stinks.
Needs of my new smartphone
- Good Battery Life
- A Full keyboard, or at least a touch screen like the Storm
- Something that I can USBed to my laptop so I can use the internet
- Be able to sync my contacts with my computer (I hate having to type all my contacts into a PDA)
- Be able to check my email. Currently use activsync on my Touch Pro because it is windows based, figured maybe the blackberry function would save some battery life.
- WiFi and 3G
- At least 2 Megapixel camera
I always had a windows based phone, never owned a blackberry.
So suggestions between the two.....or maybe you have another suggestion. Not really looking to get the Touch Pro again.