Need my blackberry storm to work
sweetness

Hi all

I have taken my phone to Verizon store in alphareeta, GA for repair  and they repair and they tried to repair it, but they could not repair it so they replace my phone. That was the second time. The first time I went to the gwinnette store on satellite Blvd. And they said they repair it, but I still had a problem; however, I took my son phone to gwinnette on satellite Blvd. And they just replace the battery and said it was OK, but it is still not working. I can not get a charge or it will not charge. My phone have a crack face and they keep telling me it is because of the crack face. That have nothing to do with it I just want my phone repaired

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need my blackberry storm to work
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

sweetness wrote:

Hi all

I have taken my phone to Verizon store in alphareeta, GA for repair  and they repair and they tried to repair it, but they could not repair it so they replace my phone. That was the second time. The first time I went to the gwinnette store on satellite Blvd. And they said they repair it, but I still had a problem; however, I took my son phone to gwinnette on satellite Blvd. And they just replace the battery and said it was OK, but it is still not working. I can not get a charge or it will not charge. My phone have a crack face and they keep telling me it is because of the crack face. That have nothing to do with it I just want my phone repaired

Hi,

I would contact customer service at (800) 922-0204 and let them know what your problem is exactly.

Doc

0 Likes