New 15 dollar data
blackberryking9

Hi, I have the blackberry curve 8330. Heard Verizon changed the data for blackberry and since I don't really use the web a lot I was going to switch to the 15 dollar one. Was wondering if someone could help figure out how to change it online? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New 15 dollar data
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,

Look under plans at the top of this page.

Doc

0 Likes
blackberryking9

yeah but thats to change my callin plan not my data plan. im in a family plan and im the only one with a blackberry and i went to CHANGE FEATURES & SERVICES but i didnt see the 15 dollar plan only the 30 dollar one i already have. Is there live chat or something that could help me? 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Look at http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/planfamily.jsp and under the basic plans, you will see the data plans for 3G Smartphones.  They are divided into 2 sections, the 15 dollar pland and the 29.99 unlimited plan.  If you want to switch, all you need to do is call customer service from your phone at *611 and they will be happy to assist you with your Data plan changes. 

Doc

0 Likes
JMB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you whoever originally posted info on the $15 plan. I called 611 on the cell and it didn't take long to get an agent to discuss the plan. She agreed we used under 30 MB  in our largest bill and she immediately changed both the phones to $15 (and she did confirm it was both phones, which I appreciated). It's already on the web site on my account.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hey, JMB,

Glad you were able to save a few bucks. Good luck.

Doc
0 Likes
blackberryking9

0 Likes