New Blackberry Curve 9370
megan1234

i got the new blackberry curve 9370 when i got it it worked fine well then all of a sudden my browser wouldn't scroll down , then my texts wouldn't come thru i could send them and my friends && family would write back never get them so i went to Verizon today and the sales associate told me to wipe the phone completely i did that the browser works but my texts are still doing the same thing so i'm going back to Verizon tomorrow but now im not sure if i wanna get a new blackberry because im afraid i will have the same problem so i was wondering if i should get a different phone all together or get another new blackberry any thoughts on a good phone ??? i have had blackberries in the past and never had this problem anybody else who has this phone have problems to or is it just me ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Blackberry Curve 9370
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello megan1234,

I know the importance of being able to receive your text messages. This is a fairly new device and the issues you’re experiencing have not been commonly reported. I would love to assist you but I do need additional information.

Are you having difficulty only receiving from certain contacts or is this happening with everyone?

Is the sender receiving an error when attempting to send you a text message?

Can you successfully make/receive calls?

What zip code are you located in?

If you decide to exchange or return your Blackberry please review our Return Policy for more information. If purchased from a third party vendor please reach out to them for assistance in exchanging or returning your device. If you decide to exchange it for a different device you can conveniently compare key features of up to five devices here to assist you in deciding which is best for you.

Thanks,

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes