New Facebook Update Available
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

The new version of Facebook for Blackberry was released just a couple of hours ago.  It is version 2.0 and has a lot of changes.  It can be downloaded through Blackberry App World or OTA from Blackberry.com.  It seems to have fixed a few bugs from the last version and seems to be a stable release.  Give it a whirl.

Doc

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Facebook Update Available
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Hmmmm Doc - all I'm getting is version 1.9.0.28, the same version I already have installed. I tried both Blackberry App World and Blackberry.com. Why can't I find it?
0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I downloaded it from Blackberry's web site.  I just checked App World, and the new version is up.  You may log out and try logging into App World to refresh the apps and it might show up.

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Forgot to add, this new version also incorporates a new Facebook Chat.  Now you can chat with your FB pals.  I know there have been some add-on FB chat applications, some free, some you pay for on BB App World.  Now everyone can chat for free.

Doc

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to the community for your replies.

You can also see how to download facebook from the blackberry site. Please click here to go the blackberry site. 

Thank you

0 Likes
John1990

New Facebook chat is awesome, it's like bbm but now with everyone who has facebook on! I'm lovin it.

0 Likes