New every 2 and early upgrade confusion on my part..
LaurenNC84

My answer may be in some of the previous posts but if so I have not been able to understand it, so here is my question.  I have always purchased 1 year phone contracts with my cell phones.  However, last August when I upgraded my phone the salesman suggested that since I was the primary line (because I have a blackberry and am able to get a discount through work on the blackberry fee) I should purchase the phone with a 2 year agreement in order to get the phone cheaper and would still be able to upgrade to a new phone a year later.  My question now is: Am I still going to be able to upgrade my phone in August or has this new deal screwed me and is going to make me pay my local verizon store a visit and make a HUGE complaint and see what they can do for me since my past is clearly shown 1 year contracts?!?!  Thanks for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New every 2 and early upgrade confusion on my part..
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Customers can upgrade their device and receive promotional device pricing when they meet their device upgrade eligibility dates. Early upgrades for the primary line time frame is 13-20 months from the last upgrade date with being on a calling plan of $49.99 or higher.

0 Likes