Northern California service issues
shonky2112

Are folks in Northern California still having service issues with BlackBerry services? Yesterday 1/20, I called customer service and they said there was an outage affecting all of Northern California, and the message board here confirmed other people in Nor Cal were having problems, but no bumps since late yesterday morning. I've experienced slow response and spotty BlackBerry email service for the last couple of days now, so wanted to see if anyone else is still experiencing slow spotty BIS services. I've looked over our BES serveral times and everything looks fine.

Specifically, I'm in Sacramento.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Northern California service issues
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,

I haven't heard any more on that area. You can check the outage board over at Crackberry.com. Look in the forums and there is a section there for reporting outages. Hope this helps.

Doc
0 Likes
shonky2112

Thanks Doc. I've checked and bumped a post from yesterday over there too. Hopefully more info comes to hand....

0 Likes
TheyCallMePete

Issue is also happening in SoCal.

0 Likes
IFP

Yes, there is definitely trouble in SoCal. My email and internet access had been spotty for days. Battery pull sometimes helps, but only for 30 minutes or so, then back to nada.  {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
gruevlock24

me too im in the LA area, its been dodgy for 2days now

0 Likes
vida4769

We're having the same issue in So CA for 2 days now. Customer service last night said they are aware of the problem. No words on when it will be fixed! Very frustrating!

0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

We apologize about the issues that you are having with your Blackberry Service and hope to resolve these issues as soon as possible.  Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.  

0 Likes