Not Receiving Any Text
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I have the Z30 with OS 10.3.3 and I am not receiving any text message at all. It stated this week I do not have any blocker or any other text app. I can send texts and they got them just I can't get them..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Any Text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely important for you to get the reply to the messages that you're sending out, Vaio165. Do you recall any recent changes that were made on your phone just before this started? Are you able to make and receive phone calls? Please delete any messages that you no longer need to free space in your memory. Then power your phone off and back on and retest. You can send a text to your own number to check to see if you're receiving messages again. Please keep us updated.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

The only thing I know of is I upgraded the OS to the newest 10.3.3.2205. When I can get text if I turn off the phone then I can't get them again. I can make and get phone calls and I can send texts and the person I texted gets my message. I think the issue is in the Blackberry OS but I can't install the older OS that came with it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vaio165, I certainly want to make sure that you are able to receive other people's replies to your message. Are you utilizing the stock application for your device or a 3rd party messaging application?

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SHAMCL19

I'm having the same issue with OS 10.3.3.1463. It appears there are others on the crackberry forums. I was going to do a factory reset but it appears that neither Blackberry Link or Blend will work with Windows 10 and that's the system I use for backup. I'm personally caught between a rock and a hard place with this phone. Worked flawlessly for years. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crackberry is a great resource, SHAMCL19. I often find tips in their forum too. What happens when resetting your Hub. With hub open swipe diagonally down from top right corner about 5 times to reset Hub.

What appears when accessing texts?

DavidH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes