Not able to send text messages
leeperk1984

No one other than another blackberry user is receiving my text messages... I am able to get messages but my replies don't work either.

PLEASE HELP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not able to send text messages
kSo9204
Contributor - Level 2

I recommend completing a network update for your device. This can be done by dialing *228 on your device and selecting option 2 when prompted. Once this is complete, your device should power off and on. If you still have the issue once the device powers back on, remove the battery while the device is still powered on. Allow the battery to remain from the phone for about 10 to 15 seconds. After this time, you will re-install the battery and then power the device on. 

0 Likes
bossfamily

Im having the same problem with my wife's blackberry curve 9330, I tried what Kymlym said and it still doesn't work.  this is not turning out to be a good Christmas present for my wife.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
Because you said only a BB user receives your messages, are you sure you're sending as SMS and not PIN (sending to another BB through the device's personal ID number, like with Messenger)?
0 Likes