Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Not happy with my BlackBerry Bold
hooter1959

I do not like the BB bold phone I purchased and want to return it for another device. I can find where this is done at. Help please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not happy with my BlackBerry Bold
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange the device; you are permitted one exchange, and then that phone is the one you keep.  If you are unsure which phone you want, the just return all and shop more till you know which device will work for you.

This is if you purchased at a Verizon corporate or through Verizon online.  If you bought from a third party (Best Buy, a kiosk, etc) the return policy may differ but should be spelled out in the paperwork you received.

0 Likes