Not receiving AOL emails on BB 8530 for 2 days although PC receives. Any suggestions?
Raven15
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving AOL emails on BB 8530 for 2 days although PC receives. Any suggestions?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

On your device, go to Email Settings and check to make sure the account is listed and the account is still on your device.  You can always delete the email account from your device, pull the battery, and reboot.  After reboot, set the account back up and see if it works then.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving AOL emails on BB 8530 for 2 days although PC receives. Any suggestions?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

On your device, go to Email Settings and check to make sure the account is listed and the account is still on your device.  You can always delete the email account from your device, pull the battery, and reboot.  After reboot, set the account back up and see if it works then.

Doc

0 Likes
JMB
Enthusiast - Level 3

Every time I allow an upgrade to install, I lose the connection to something or other. Last time was email and backup assistant. The time before was just backup assistant. Setting up email again helped me.

0 Likes
Raven15

Thanks!  The steps you provided seem to have solved the problem.

0 Likes