Not receiving notifications on Tour
Bradless

Has anyone else been having issues of not receiving e-mail, texts, facebook notifications, etc. on your blackberry?  It just started happening this week.  The only reason I realized this was happening was that a friend had sent me a picture message and asked if I had gotten it, which I did not.  Then I noticed that I did not receive my facebook notifications on my blackberry, but I had about 6 notifications waiting when I logged on my computer.  This is also happening with my e-mails.  The only way I can get these notifications is if I turn off my blackberry and then do a battery pull.

Is anyone else facing these issues or perhaps knows why this is happening?  Blackberry or Verizon issue?  Maybe my handset?  I've had my Blackberry Tour for a year and this is the first week this issue has ever happened (3 times this week).

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving notifications on Tour
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

I understand your concern regarding your notifications. You may want to go through your settings again to verify the notifications are still step up on your device. When you sign into your email and facebook account, check the settings to verify they are still selected to come to your device. Also try dialing *228 press send and select option 2 to update your phone. This should also help with receiving your notifications as well as text messages.

0 Likes