OS 10.3.1 for Z10?
BB_Jeremy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does Verizon have any expected timeframe for releasing a OS 10.3.1 update for the Z10 (or any blackberry devices, for that matter)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day Blackberry will get the respect that it once had and deserves.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OS 10.3.1 for Z10?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

dgrindberg,

I understanding you wanting to know about software updates. At this time we do not have information on this update.  Feel free to register by clicking the link so you can receive the latest updates Verizon Wireless is offering. http://bit.ly/dDumph

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd be interested in the answer to that myself.  I hope that once Blackberry releases it Verizon does their testing sooner rather than later and gets it out in a timely manner.

dgrindberg

Just checked in on a BB forum and the 10.3.1 roll out is set for February 2015.  Here's a link from N4BB BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 Going Official in 2015 | N4BB .  Once this happens, Verizon needs to test and approve.  If memory serves, the 10.2 approval took a couple of months.  Hopefully we won't have to wait so long this time.

Has anyone heard anything from Verizon?

...and the wheels of progress slowly turn...

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

dgrindberg,

I understanding you wanting to know about software updates. At this time we do not have information on this update.  Feel free to register by clicking the link so you can receive the latest updates Verizon Wireless is offering. http://bit.ly/dDumph

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
baruchst
Enthusiast - Level 1

any update ?

i see some other carriers released it today

orionrph
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could someone from Verizon please update your BB users regarding this update? 

khaled10

Sir.. I'm using BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-4, in india.... I didnt get device version update notification still.. but all of my friends get new version... so pls help me to update 10.3.1 OS update

0 Likes
rickyrelaxo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats funny. Verizon has to test and approve it even though it has been tested and approved by the rest of the world. We should feel special for being treated different than everyone else in the world when it comes to this.

0 Likes
BB_Jeremy
Enthusiast - Level 2

...still nothing.

0 Likes
Mantis_BBZ10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why has there not been a response to this question??

It seems we are all waiting on this OS 10.3.1. So many of our apps (Which there are few compared to you know whom) are dependent upon this update.

Verizon Admin or Verizon Wireless Admin can we PLEASE get a time table on this release?!? What seems to be the hold up? Please say something.