OS version 5.0 & The storm 2 release dates
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there any current info on when either of these are suppossed to go live or take place?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: OS version 5.0 & The storm 2 release dates
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
5.0 has been said to be a mass scale release. I have heard that the Tour 5.0 is in the early stages of testing.  The Storm 5.0 has been leaked and ALOT of people are running it. Vodaphone is suppose to see this phone the end of Oct, since they are VZ sister I would say that VZ release would be pretty close:smileywink:
0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Any word on an update for the Tour, to maybe take care on any glitches since release?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I just read over on one of the Blackberry rumor web sites that the Storm 2 is due out in mid-October.  I also read an update to the Tour's OS is due out in a couple of weeks in mid-September.  Just curious to see if there is anything to the rumors.  You know what they say about curiousity...

Doc

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

I have am running the 5.0.0.191 Tour OS and it has a few bugs but is pretty stable .Threaded SMS is very nice,Interent browser is extremely fast, the tour overall is very fast . It is a big change in speed over 4.7 OS.  For some reason BBM 5.0 will not run with this 5.0 OS. They are working on a version thats over .240. I would say they are gettting real close to release with this one.

0 Likes
DJArt81

I am suprised that there is barely any traffic on the Storm 2 in this section. Its a HOT topic on crackberry dot com

0 Likes
derpudel

I hang out on Crackberry, also. Agree there is little traffic on this forum re: Storm 2 release, info, etc. Since this forum represents all of the Verizon family, I'd presume that the release of this BB isn't all that to many.

Now, it's a completely different story on the Omnia 2 threads...hot topic there.

0 Likes