October 21st release date for Storm 9550
Aflack143

This is the forum on Crackberry that has pics up and states the release date is October 21st:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/more-storm-2-promo-material-fron-page-336659/index2.html

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: October 21st release date for Storm 9550
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

its possible but i need verizon and rim to crank out an official 5.0 os for storm 1 kids.

0 Likes
Aflack143

Is the 5.0 OS for S1 gonna make it run just as good as the S2?

I am torn what to do. I need a new BB soon b/c I broke mine (Pearl) this weekend and so I am currently BB'less, don't ask how I am surviving my days w/o a BB. I dont wanna pay $90 for a refurbished one when I can get a new phone in general, for just a bit more with an upgraded new 2yr contract. The S1 is so cheap, but is it worth the hassle. I am excited to see the S2 coming out soon.

0 Likes
stormcrazy

How are you making it without your BB. I would be soo lost. I love my BB Storm, but if you can wait a couple more weeks I would get the Storm2. I haven't had any problems with my Storm:smileyhappy:.

0 Likes
Aflack143

Oh, IDK how I really am surviving. I am going BB crazy. Last night I was out with my friend who has a Curve, I think I pretty much stole if from her for 80% of the night!

0 Likes
BLACKBERRY STORM2 TO BE RELEASED 10/21 - OFFICIAL
SpawnofSkynyrd

http://crackberry.com/storm-2-arriving-october-21st-verizon-store-near-you

Should be enough proof for ya.

{merged to keep all posts on this topic in one thread}

0 Likes
SpawnofSkynyrd

Go search on Crackberry.com.  There is one out already.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

You will be dissapointed if you think Oct 21st is the release date. It might be announced on that date but not released.

Im hearing early Nov 5th area.

Vodaphone is releasing first and they have not announced it ( its announced two weeks prior to launch) they dont even have any in their warehouses.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: BLACKBERRY STORM2 TO BE RELEASED 10/21 - OFFICIAL
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Its proof ...that they are training on that date.

0 Likes
Re: BLACKBERRY STORM2 TO BE RELEASED 10/21 - OFFICIAL
SpawnofSkynyrd

{keep it courteous and relevant}

0 Likes