Odd Calendar Issues - Verizon Z10 10.1.0.4651
banjo12345

Since doing the OTA update to 10.1.0.4651, I haven't been able to see my calendar entries from any calendar.  I do still get alerts for the events in my calendar, but they don't show up when I go into the calendar or pull down the individual mailboxes.  It's frustrating that I'm getting half capabilities out of it.

I've tried wiping the device and re-activating it, pulling it out of Blackberry Link and re-adding it, and resetting it every way I know how (the power button for several seconds, both volume buttons for many seconds, and the battery removal).  Has anyone else seen this and been able to resolve it?  I know others running the same OS on Verizon that aren't having the issue, so I find it especially strange.

I'm tempted to load a leak, but the last time I did, I lost the ability to tether, which I need for my job. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Odd Calendar Issues - Verizon Z10 10.1.0.4651
HoosierPop
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know where you got the update and it make be causing your problems.  I'm currently running 10.1.0.2039 and my Zed tells me that it's the most current.  I'd check on your version.  Have you gone to Links and checked versions there?

0 Likes