Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

One more issue-5.0 software & BB App World
sb7

I updated my software to 5.0. I get notifications on my home screen when an app I downloaded through app world has an upgrade available, which is nice. However, when I try to upgrade it I get a message "(insert app name here) is not available for download from App World." I get the same message for anything I try to download through app world whether it's an upgrade or first time attempting to download. I have deleted & re-installed app world & it didn't work to solve the issue. Anyone know how to resolve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One more issue-5.0 software & BB App World
JCM
Enthusiast
hey there, what apps are you having this problem with? if its all of them then do a security wipe? Go to options, security options, security wipe, when there mark check user applications. Before all that I recommended you back up phone! In D. Manager.
0 Likes