Ordered a blackberryz10 online
jenjarose
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the phone online around 10:30 at night on 9/09 got confirmation email shortly after stating i would be notified when my item shipped and not heard anything since . Tried to click on view my order and it says page not found , does this mean i didnt pass credit check ? If i didnt its okay but i wanted to know if i would recieve any other emails to let me know at least i wouldnt be recieving the phone .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered a blackberryz10 online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jenjarose,

I can clearly sense your excitement and anticipation for the new Blackberry Z10! After all, what's there not to love! This is easily one of the best smartphones released in recent wireless history. It will be my pleasure to check on the status of your order. May I ask do you have an order or confirmation number? If so then please send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, the order number, & the account passcode so we can proceed. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jenjarose
Enthusiast - Level 1

They only gave me a online order number of X0 would that be the correct

order number ?

On Sep 15, 2013 1:01 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks jenjarose, but that wouldn't be the order number I need.  Do me a favor and follow me (AnthonyTa_VZW), then send me a Direct Message including your name, wireless mobile number and billing account password so I can track the order for you.  Thanks again!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes