Outlook and Blackberry mail
THSS

Hello everyone

Ok, small but annoying problem.  I have my Blackberry setup to get email as IMAP from my Exchange Server.  The emails come in just fine, no problem.  The problem is when I get to my desktop and reply to an email there, the original email comes to my Blackberry again.  For example.  If I get an email from a friend on my Blackberry on Thursday.  And I reply on Thursday on my Blackberry device, no problem, but if the next day I get on my PC and see the email there (that came in on Thursday) and I decide to reply to it again with more information, the original email (the one that came in on Thursday) comes to my Blackberry again, unread (if I scroll down to Thursday, its there also).

Thats slightly annoying, but the reallly big annoying thing happened Friday.

I got a new PC and installed Outlook on it and logged into my account.  Lo and behold... 345 new emails start showing up on my Blackberry.  The amazing thing (cough cough) is that there are 345 emails in my Inbox in Outlook.

How can I stop this madness?

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outlook and Blackberry mail
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Not sure, but see if this Blackberry document helps.  http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB00285

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Outlook and Blackberry mail
THSS

Hi

Thanks for the reply, but no, sorry, that didnt help any.

I leave messages on my Blackberry and I leave them on my Outlook.  I hardly ever (if ever) connect my blackberry to my desktop PC.

Let me restate what is happening.

If I get a new PC (love that fresh PC smell :-)) and install Outlook 2010 on it and I connect to my Exchange account, I expect to see my emails in the Outlook Client.  I do.  But as soon as I connect with the new PC to my Exchange server, my phone goes crazy and starts getting hundreds of emails all of the sudden.  They are the exact same emails that are in my Inbox in Outlook and they arent new.  I have emails that are months old on my Exchange server and I received them ALL over again on my Blackberry (NOT connected to the PC, just coming down like its connecting to my Exchange server all over again for the first time)

Does that help?

Thanks!!

0 Likes