Outlook calendar syncing issue with BB tour
maf5002

My phone has been working great with my outlook up an till about 2 weeks ago. Desktop Manager syncs everything except my outlook calendar. I can't seem to figure out why it won't sync. I do have the newest version of the desktop mgr downloaded onto my computer.

PLEASE help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outlook calendar syncing issue with BB tour
moates
Contributor - Level 3

I have provided some information below, that may help with your syncing issue.

Try going back through the synchronization options on the desktop manager. I have provided the detailed instructions below:

http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=16559

***Step 6 and 7 in the synchronization process will be the most important. Ensure you are selecting calendar (and anything else that is needed), as well as Outlook in Step 7. Step 8 will be up to you in whether you would like to do the following:

Two way sync
Changes are synchronized to the device and desktop application.

One way sync from Device
Changes are synchronized to the desktop application only.

One way sync to Device
Changes are synchronized to the device only.

***You may have to reset your current synchronization and set it back up. If this is needed, use the same article above and on Step 5 in the article you will have the option to reset configuration.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
maf5002

Yea I just did that today to make sure everything was checked. Also I deleted the software and reinstalled it again and that still did not fix the issue. I am still unsure about why my phone will not sync the calendar.

?????????????

0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

If you installed the new version on top of the old version it will cause the outlook to not process correctly. Try removing both the old version and the new version and just install the new version.

0 Likes