Phone Contacts
TCFNashville

I manage an account with several phones on it.  One of my users would like to print out his contacts.  Everytime I go to do his contacts it pulls the contacts from the primary phone on the plan and not his.  How do I get his contacts for him and print them out so he doesn't have to write them all out?  He has a Blackberry.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone Contacts
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line on the account should have a separate and distinct username and password for accessing the contact list for each individual phone.

Log out of the account, then REGISTER the number for the phone you want to access the contact list for, and set up a username and password.  Log in with THAT number and password, and you should then be able to see that phone's contact list and print it out.

If you are having difficulty, or it says the phone is already registered, you may need to clear cookies and try again, or use a different browser entirely. It may be seeing the phone as linked to your account, so any cookie information remaining after logout will try to connect with your existing, master account, rather than create a new one for the sub account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone Contacts
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line on the account should have a separate and distinct username and password for accessing the contact list for each individual phone.

Log out of the account, then REGISTER the number for the phone you want to access the contact list for, and set up a username and password.  Log in with THAT number and password, and you should then be able to see that phone's contact list and print it out.

If you are having difficulty, or it says the phone is already registered, you may need to clear cookies and try again, or use a different browser entirely. It may be seeing the phone as linked to your account, so any cookie information remaining after logout will try to connect with your existing, master account, rather than create a new one for the sub account.

0 Likes