Phone wont charge
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

My BlackBerry won't charge the plug inside the phone is there and as I can see it looks like it should charge. I used more than one BlackBerry chargers I did a battery pull. My question is this issue for insurance or can VZW or warranty cover it?

Labels (1)
Re: Phone wont charge
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

What model Blackberry do you have?  Have you tried a new battery?

Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

BBQ10 the new battery when it dies can't change it

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Take it to a corporate Verizon Wireless store.  A trained person can look at it.

Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

trained the help was. Three people had to look at it all three had other answers. Two said warranty will cover it and the other said user damage so what do you think they went with? Is there VZW workers that look at posts and I can contact?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to help Vaio165! If the store stated that there was damage, we would recommend against a warranty replacement as you would be risking a damaged device fee. If you'd like to discuss this further, you can follow & send me a DM and we can review your specific account for options. http://vz.to/1kRBMUT 

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry for not responding fast I had the wrong  email in my account. I hope you can still help me I would like to talk about it more with you I think I did the DM thing right. For now like I said the store was no help one person said damage by me and another worker disagreed. So they said is you can upgrade your line or go to Asurion I did not want to upgrade our plan. So I had nothing to do so I did go to Asurion and yes had to pay a fee for a phone that one said broken and one said damaged. I got my phone from Asurion and it worked for a few weeks but lately I can not get any data(internet). I have 3 bars of 4G and sometime 2 bars of 3G and full bars home wifi and still cant get online. I just get a message that says Network Error in my internet browser I even changed SIM Cards.

I also have pictures or my old phone    

0 Likes
IAmYourAlly

Hi if anyone can help me with this that would be awesome.

When I receive or make outgoing calls , during that call I hear just one beep. Almost the same as someone pushing a number on the keypad. But I check my keypad is not opened and plus my screen is darkened so I can't push a button. The other person on the line does not hear this beep. I have read several threads on this and no one has come to a resolution on the issue. I am using a iPhone 5s. But I've noticed on threads it's not the only device this issue has occurred on. I don't have anything that would be causing these beeps to happen. My only thoughts would be someone is listening in on my phone calls. I wouldn't doubt the government is listening in. But I don't understand how my phone call would be of importance. I was talking about a movie when it had occurred. Any help on this. Does anyone have any answers?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Weird Ha,  I have heard the same thing.. but it happened on our cordless house phone not our cell phone,  my mom was talking to another relative and all of sudden there was this loud key like press sound.   I guess this could stem from a snafu in the phone transmission your phone was traveling on.. or something of that sort..

To add and something that I just thought of:  That beep your hearing might be Call Waiting.. While your on the Line with someone someone else could be calling you..

0 Likes
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I am done with VZW help with any device it is easy to buy a device on eBay or any place then deal with them.

0 Likes