Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Pictures sent from Outlook to BB 8330
JohKen

I can't recieve pics on my phone (BB 8330) when sent thru Outlook.  It just says "image removed".  I tried embedding the pic and attaching it to no avail.  Any ideas out there?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures sent from Outlook to BB 8330
jnestell
Novice

Are you attaching the pics in outlook from a different email account than that of the BB setup for?  It almost sounds as if something else is taking the pictures out.  The size could also be an issue.  You could try shrinking the picture down to a very small size and emailing that.

0 Likes
Re: Pictures sent from Outlook to BB 8330
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

jnestell wrote:

Are you attaching the pics in outlook from a different email account than that of the BB setup for?  It almost sounds as if something else is taking the pictures out.  The size could also be an issue.  You could try shrinking the picture down to a very small size and emailing that.

Hey,

jnestell is correct about the size of the file.  Any pic bigger than 3 mb will not be recieved by the Blackberry.

Doc

0 Likes