Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Please suggest a good lock app for Storm.
farmacist1

My lock works fine except for one thing.  I carry my phone in my pocket.  When I receive a call, the screen automatically unlocks and therefore I often answer the call as I am pulling out the phone.  Is there a program that forces a manual unlock before answering the phone.  I had a Voyager before this and the screen lock worked this way.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please suggest a good lock app for Storm.
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hey,

There is a lot of chat on the internet about an app called TalkLock for the Strorm.  Do a Google search and you will find it.

Doc

0 Likes
farmacist1

Thanks for the reply but Talklock doesn't do what I want.  It only locks the phone after you connect a call, same with Swipelock.  I want an app that will not allow the phone to automatically unlock when an incoming call is ringing.  I want to have to unlock the phone to answer it.  Any other suggestions out there?

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit

there is an app in the app world, its free its called Storm Slider....

it behaves really similar to the lock on an iPhone.   I do think that when you get a call it takes you to that so you can answer the call and not have to fuss with unlocking then answering in time.  

I found this app to be a huge improvement over the standard lock on my storm..

0 Likes