Please suggest a good lock app for Storm.
farmacist1

My lock works fine except for one thing.  I carry my phone in my pocket.  When I receive a call, the screen automatically unlocks and therefore I often answer the call as I am pulling out the phone.  Is there a program that forces a manual unlock before answering the phone.  I had a Voyager before this and the screen lock worked this way.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please suggest a good lock app for Storm.
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

There is a lot of chat on the internet about an app called TalkLock for the Strorm.  Do a Google search and you will find it.

Doc

0 Likes
farmacist1

Thanks for the reply but Talklock doesn't do what I want.  It only locks the phone after you connect a call, same with Swipelock.  I want an app that will not allow the phone to automatically unlock when an incoming call is ringing.  I want to have to unlock the phone to answer it.  Any other suggestions out there?

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

there is an app in the app world, its free its called Storm Slider....

it behaves really similar to the lock on an iPhone.   I do think that when you get a call it takes you to that so you can answer the call and not have to fuss with unlocking then answering in time.  

I found this app to be a huge improvement over the standard lock on my storm..

0 Likes