Poor download speeds on Storm
Muks

I used the Cisco GIST App to measure the bandwidth on my Storm and it looks very disappointing. 

High : 159 kbps

Avg : 133 kbps

Low : 103 kbps

Is this normal?  I do have the network set to 1xEV in the Mobile Network options.

These speeds hardly seem to be 3G

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor download speeds on Storm
Muks

I dont see any such option. There's only 1 place to select the network technology and the options are GSM/UMTS,  1XEV , Global.

I have it on 1XEV right now

0 Likes
Re: Poor download speeds on Storm
stormguy69
{please keep it courteous} im going iphone a REAL 3G SPEED not verizon ...can you hear me now verizon???GOOD!!!!!!!! no matter were i am good signal or bad the storm lags, i have a friend who is a tech at verizon he told me more people return the storm than ever due to its software issues and verizon wont release the 4.7.0.113 new update but even than he told me other issues come with that:smileymad: he has the new iphone 3g and works for verizon lol..but just a job..all i could say is take a real heavy hammer ans a beer pound it and smash the storm i did i put the first you tube video storm smashing on there...lol..wow a million storms pieces all over my driveway ....ahhh what a mess...lol
Message Edited by WendyM on 04-25-2009 12:55 PM
0 Likes