Possible Storm 1 5.0 Upgrade issue
bikeguy

Has anyone come across this issue on the Storm 1 since the5.0.0.328 firmware upgrade:  If i get a call from someone in my contacts or call someone in my contacts, a record of that call goes into my call log, but if I select that call and hit the Blackberry key and select view call history, it goes to the call history screen but just says searching... and never brings up the call history.  If I choose a number that is not in my contacts, the call history comes up just fine.

I called tech support and they passed me to the Balckberry support and they had me sync my contacts to Outlook, then we wiped the contacts and synced them back, then we did a security wipe, but the issue is still there.  They are not sure if it is a bug in 5.0 or if the upgrade didn't work correctly.  The next step is to completely re-install the upgrade, which will remove my apps, so I want to make sure no one else is seeing this before I go through that.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Possible Storm 1 5.0 Upgrade issue
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2
I have not seen this on the forum....anyone else maybe hear of this?
0 Likes
dwebb00

I have not experienced this problem. My call history comes up fine for both in my contact list numbers and numbers that are not in there.

Sounds like you will probably have to reinstall the upgrade. :smileysad:

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

There are only 2 bugs in the 5.0 software. Everything on my Storm is running perfect except for

1) Bluetooth Voice Calling, it's hit and miss most of the time.

2) Screen Dimming when going from portrait to landscape. Even with the dimmer set to not dim screen.

Both are known problems. If you have any other problems using this software, do a reinstall of the software, service books etc.

0 Likes