Price of Blackberry Tour-- Certified Pre-Owned
VZRK2

What is the price of a Blackberry Tour 9630 CPO, without contract extension? I live in Orange County, California (Anaheim).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Price of Blackberry Tour-- Certified Pre-Owned
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Verizon Wireless does not have the Tour listed as a CPO device at this time.  You might be able to find one at one of the retail outlets, and they usually go for about $489.00.  If you want, for a little bit more you can get a CPO 9650 Bold.  I had a Tour and it was a good device, until the trackball started going out.  But anyways, I hope that answered your question.

Doc

0 Likes
fireredak

Yes the Tour is listed as a certified pre owned device, just not with a contract extension.

I purchased one a few months ago and think the price was $149.99 plus tax.

Not a bad price at all and no contract extension.

To find the phones that you can buy certified pre owned without a contract extension,, type certified preowned replacement program into the search bar at the top of the verizon home page and when the page comes up scroll past the pictures of the phones and you will see, certified preowned replacement program, click on it then view phones and you will see about  four pages of avalible phones and the tour is one of them.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey, Fireredak,

Thanks for pointing that out to me.  I did not realize you could pull up a list for CPO phones.  Learned something today.  Thanks for showing us how to pull up a list of CPO phones.

Doc

0 Likes
fireredak

No problem, seems like verizon doesnt want people to know this and they actually change what you have to do to get to the list quite often.

Just realize you are only allowed one certified preowned phone per year per line.

I bought my wife motorola vu 30 for $80 and when it came it was a brand new phone, not preowned at all.

0 Likes