Problem with multiple calendar entries being created when syncing.
martinp935

Problem with multiple calendar entries being created when syncing. How do I delete all calendar entries on my storm and then resync to outlook to reload calendar entries. Everything is right on my computer but has 2-3 of each appointment on phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with multiple calendar entries being created when syncing.
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

martinp935 wrote:

Problem with multiple calendar entries being created when syncing. How do I delete all calendar entries on my storm and then resync to outlook to reload calendar entries. Everything is right on my computer but has 2-3 of each appointment on phone.

Hi :smileyhappy:   I understand that you need help help deleting calendar entries on your blackberry and resyncing them to your outlook.  I will be happy to help you further.   If I am understanding correctly, you already have the entries saved in your outlook.  Here are the steps to delete from your blackberry

1. Open Desktop Manager on your PC.

2. Open up Backup/Restore > Advanced.

3. From Advanced you'll see a split pane screen. The left panel is what is going to be backed up from your device and the right is a list of the currently existing databases.

3. Highlight on the right side your Address Book database (or your Calendar database) and click the arrow in the middle pointing to the left. This will copy the information over and prepare it for back-up.

4. Once the back-up has completed, hit the Clear button at the bottom to erase and clean out the entire address book database (or Calendar database).

5. After it's finished, it will ask you if you want to save the back-up you've created, say yes and check the device to make sure the address book (or calendar) has been properly cleared out. Now, resync the necessary contact information and you should be set to go.

Please let me know if this worked for you

Thanks!  :smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: Problem with multiple calendar entries being created when syncing.
martinp935

Thanks very much for the info this worked perfectly!!!!

Martin

0 Likes