Problems sending data and e-mails and data with BB Storm
corywilson09

Before lunch, at the office I work at.. i had about 2-3 bars of signal 1XEV... now... I have 2 bars 1X and i can make calls... but when I try to send e-mails, the clock symbol comes up for a couple of minutes and then the phone vibrates and a red x appears next to the message

I know that means that the message failed to go through... and not only am I not able to SEND data.. but I also can't recieve it... what's going on??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems sending data and e-mails and data with BB Storm
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Find the "Manage Connections" icon on your screen and click on it. Then you'll see a box with a check in it that says mobile network: uncheck it and let the radio turn off for a couple seconds then recheck the box to restore the connection. After that dial *228 and option 1 to reprogram the phone.

If it's still not back to 1XEV after that do a battery pull while the phone is on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Find the "Manage Connections" icon on your screen and click on it. Then you'll see a box with a check in it that says mobile network: uncheck it and let the radio turn off for a couple seconds then recheck the box to restore the connection. After that dial *228 and option 1 to reprogram the phone.

If it's still not back to 1XEV after that do a battery pull while the phone is on.

0 Likes
corywilson09
So i did all of that... but when I called *228, then pressed 1... the woman said that my phone cannot be programmed at the time... would it just be best to take it by the store??
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
If you want to go to the store you can, they may or may not have a technician that can help you. Your best option at this point is to call Tech Support directly. Call from a seperate line 800-922-0204
0 Likes
corywilson09

Hahahaha.... wow... I thought something was wrong with my phone.. turns out my mom called my dad and said that her phone wasn't working either... my grandmother forgot to pay the phone bill.. FML

sorry... lol

0 Likes
pianomanss87
Enthusiast - Level 3

The biggest tech problem there is. Non payment lol Glad it was an easy fix.

Piano Man

0 Likes