Problems with Storm 2
miliya

I have been having continuous problems with the Blackberry Storm 2. My first one just started turning off randomly. After talking to Verizon several times, they finally gave me a new phone and battery. They also restored as much as they could in the new phone including contacts and such. The second phone continued with the same problem of shutting off randomly. I finally contacted them and they sent me a 3rd Blackberry Storm 2. I asked them not to transfer my contacts and I was going to access my contacts online on back up assistance, and input them manually. (Thinking that maybe one of the contacts are corrupt). They did not plug it into the machine to transfer the contacts, nor did they download back up assitance on the new phone. I looked in the contacts after I left the store, and they were all there. They did put the media card back in the phone, (wondering if it is something in the memory card). Right now, I do not have the memory card in the phone and I also did a security wipe of my contacts. They phone has already turned off at least twice today. Does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem, or have experienced the same problem with a solution? Any help will be appreciated. I am running out of ideas to tell the technicians, and it is kind of hard, because I am talking to a different person every time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Storm 2
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

If you are still having problems reply to the private message that I am sending you, I will call you to provide troubleshooting assistance. 

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Storm 2
TooMuchToDo
0 Likes