QUICKPULL 3.6 on OS 5.0 PLS READ!
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

Ok, as a die hard quickpull fan and advocate I was really disappointed when I tried to use it on the new .328 and was getting errors.  So I went and did some research to see if anyone else was able to get it working and here's what I have found to work.  I cannot take credit for this as it was posted by someone by the name of Todd Pearson on the Stealthorn forums but here is what he shared and it worked for me as of right now.  I'll have to wait until the a.m. to find out if the scheduler did it's job, but so far so good.

And I quote" Man...I just love it! So, here is what I did that made it successful for me this time. Before you actually download the app....put a checkmark in the Set Permissions box before the download. Then set them all to ALLOW. Then download. Then follow the rest of the instructions....go to Options > Applications>Quickpull.  Permissions should already be set to ALLOW on all of them, but check it to make sure. Then click on Set as Defaults. Go back in check it again...hit Menu to Save. Then Pull the Battery. Your good to go. Works like a champ now for me. If your still having problems. DELETE the app and start over again. It does work."

If a member answers your question, solves an issue, and/or helps you in any way that becomes beneficial....by all means hook em up with some Kudos!! Or mark the thread solved and give Kudos!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: QUICKPULL 3.6 on OS 5.0 PLS READ!
Marsh511

Isn't there some risk to having all DEFAULT permissions set to "ALLOW"?  The way I understand it, default permissions apply to every application or program that is on the device, not just QuickPull.  Somehow, I'm leery of allowing everything all permissions.

Although YES, that made my QuickPull work again (though not the nightly scheduling).  It only recognizes the schedule the FIRST night after I set the time and save the configuration.  Weird.

By now, Steelthorn should've come up with a true fix, don't you think?

Marshall

0 Likes